This guide is intended for both students and employees who need to share and present PowerPoint on the audience’s screens.
Online presentation of PowerPoint
- Under the tab ’Slideshow’ choose ’present online’
- Then choose ‘office presentation service’.
- Do not check ‘Enable remote viewers to download the presentation’ unless you want your audience to be able to download your presentation.
- Click CONNECT
- PowerPoint will start preparing the presentation.
- When you want to share the link to your online presentation, you have to copy the link and send it to them by email or post it on a website where they have access. You can for example post it on Itslearning.
- After that choose ’Start presentation’
- Your audience gets - by following the link - the ability to watch your presentation on their own screen.
- If you need the online link for your presentation again – you can find it under the tab 'Present online'
- Choose 'Send invitations’
- When you end your presentation on the 'End online presentation', your presentation is no longer available for your audience