This guide is directed at students. VIA Studynet is VIA's communication platform. Here you can find information from your programme and from VIA.
Where can I find VIA Studynet?
You can find VIA Studynet at https://studienet.via.dk/.
Log on with the following information:
- VIAmail: Type in your VIAmail address – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For students your VIAmail/ your VIA ID will consist of a number of digits. For employees your VIAmail/ your VIA ID will consist of a number of initials.
- Password: (Your VIA password which can be changed at https://mit.via.dk/)
The front page of VIA Studynet
On the front page you can for example find:
- News (from your local department, your newsfeed, and general VIA News)
- A link to Itslearning, VIA’s learning management system.
- A link to your mail and calendar.
- A link to your Campus page which contains information about facilities and services available at your local campus.
The Campus page
On the Campus page, you can find the following:
- Frequently requested links
- Board (i.e., bulletin board)
- Campus News
- Your calendar
- Information from your local library
At the very bottom of Studynet (i.e., the footer), you can find links to all of VIA’s campus and programme pages.