This guide applies to students at VIA with booking rights in lokalebooking and guides you through how too book a room on your campus.
The guide is only aimed at students at Campus Horsens, Campus Aarhus N and Ikast.
Terms for using study rooms may differ from campus to campus. You can see which terms apply to your campus on Studynet under the tab Campus and facilities.
Login to lokalebooking
Use the following address to login: https://lokalebooking.via.dk
- Type in VIAUC in the field ”School name”.
- Type in your VIA ID (do not use @via.dk after your VIA ID) in the field “Bruger”.
- Type in your password in the field “Adgangskode”.
Change language in lokalebooking
You can change the language in Lokalebooking after login by clicking your profile link in the top right corner (1). Next, choose your preferred language (2) and click Gem (3)
In order to book or search for available rooms:
- Click Timetable
- Select Room overview.
- Choose your Campus and type of room in the Room-group field (The example below shows how to find available study rooms at Campus Aarhus N = room-group ”AarhusN_grupperum”).
- Click Apply
- Select All rooms.
An overview will appear. The colored fields display which rooms are booked. You can pick a date, week or year in the left-hand side of the window.
Study rooms can now be booked directly by:
- Clicking on the start time of the desired booking and room in the white fields. A dialog box will appear where the exact time for the booking can be set.
- Choose both the start and ending time
- Click Next.
Note: The preprinted start and ending time can be changed if you type them in manually.
Please do not change any settings in the following window.
- Click Book.
- Wait a moment and you will see the rooms which you have booked in the overview "My bookings".
- Your bookings will also appear in your Outlook calendar after approximately 30 minutes.
Delete previous bookings
- Click Book and then My bookings
- Select the date or week in the calendar
- Find your booking in the list and delete it by clicking the red cross.